With an estimated 2 billion people worldwide currently online, it is essential for any business to establish a presence with a website. In today’s interconnected world, your next customer or client might be down the street ... or on the other side of the globe.
Whether you have a small business, startup, or are an entrepreneur with great ideas, you have devoted much time and thought putting together a business plan and starting your company. Your web presence deserves equally careful deliberation. We believe that through proper planning, design, and execution, your new or renovated website will help you satisfy your marketing goals.
5 Essential Website Development Questions We Will Help You Answer:
- How will you get people to your website; what marketing technique will best achieve your goals. What electronic devices will they be using to access your website?
- Who is your audience and what type of guidance do they need once they’ve reached your website? Don’t make your visitors think about what to do next.
- What questions are visitors apt to have? What type of information or product are they looking for?
- How do you want your visitors to stay in touch? Email? Social media? To keep them returning to your site, engage your visitors with fresh content.
- What is expected of your visitors? Do you want them to contact you via email or phone? Should they buy a product online?